Wolseong Fortress, Gyeongju, South Korea

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Thai Foot Massage in Manila for US$5.00


One of my guilty pleasures is a thai foot massage on a lazy afternoon. I discovered the joys of a thai foot massage in Pattaya, Thailand. I have tried it in Bangkok and other parts of Thailand but still the best foot massage is in Pattaya. It thoroughly relaxes me and I normally fall asleep during the 1 hour massage.

In the Philippines, my first thai foot massage was in Cebu. The Queen City of the South has numerous spas offering body and foot massage at incredibly cheap prices. The one that comes closes to the foot massage in Thailand is offered by Ton Ton at the Fuente Osmena Circle. And the price tag, 3 years ago was P75 (US$1.50) for 30 minutes, and P150(US$3.00) for 1 hour. Unbelievably cheap!

And it's good that Ton Ton is also in Manila so I don't have to go Cebu to enjoy an authentic thai foot massage. I go to their branch in Shaw Blvd, Pasig ( in front of Pioneer Street). But they also have branches in Salcedo Village, Makati, and in Aurora Blvd, Quezon City ( in front of original Magnolia Ice Cream Parlor).

If you come between 12 noon and 6 pm, the 1 hour foot massage will only cost you P250 (US$5.00), but after 6pm, it becomes P300.00 (US6.00).

No comments:

Post a Comment