Wolseong Fortress, Gyeongju, South Korea

Monday, March 11, 2013

Ace Water Spa: Alternative Massage


An alternative to the typical body massage done by hands is the hydrotherapy massage. This is a water massage that utilizes ultrasonic jet system that massages specific parts of your body.

This hydrotherapy massage is currently available at Ace Water Spa which has two locations, at United St. in Pasig City and Del Monte Avenue in Quezon City. This water massage provides for a truly relaxing experience with various aquatic jets that soothes tired and aching muscles while dipped in warm waters. Ace Water Spa also has lapping pool, steam and sauna rooms, and herbal pools to complete the spa experience.

I always have a relaxing time during the few times that I have been to Ace Water Spa. I brought my US based nephew and niece here and they rated it as one of the best places where they had a real good time during their Philippine holiday. A four (4) hour stay at the spa cost P550 (US$13.75) per person.

1 comment:

  1. It's a money worth spending! I too, always love my Ace Water Spa experience and It's a habit for me to spend my stressful days at this place. :)

    I saw this Ace Water Spa voucher deal just now on MetroDeal, better check it out! http://www.metrodeal.com/deals/Metro_Manila/Ace-Water-Spa-Promo/370341844

    ReplyDelete