Wolseong Fortress, Gyeongju, South Korea

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Parque Nacional Tierra del Fuego: Natural High!






What turns me on during my holidays are breathtaking natural sceneries. This is precisely what happened when I visited the Parque Nacional Tierra del Fuego in Argentina. This is a coastal park with a dense forests and offers scenic walks and hikes along bays, rivers and through the forests. I came in autumn and this was the best time as there was a burst of colors in the trees.

It is easy to go to this national park as there are vans in the center of Ushuaia that will bring you to the park and back to the town. This transport operates on a hop on hop off system wherein you to get off at designated stops and then get on again. This allows you to truly enjoy the park at leisure.

Parque Nacional Tierra del Fuego was truly one of the highlights of my holiday in Argentina. A natural high!

No comments:

Post a Comment