Wolseong Fortress, Gyeongju, South Korea

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Sunrise in Patagonia



One of the few things that I do not like about traveling is when you have to wake early in the morning to be ready for an early morning pick up to go to some far away famous tourist spot. This happened again when I went to see the Fitz Roy Range. Bus pick up was at 6am so I had to wake up by 5am.

But this was one trip where I was happy that the trip started that early. It enabled me to witness the glorious sunrise of Patagonia. The sky was truly blue, and clear and cloudless, and there slowly rising in strong orange was the sun. Unbelievably awesome and I cherished the quiet way that I saw the sight as the other passengers in the van opted to take a nap. Patogonia sunrise is a true wonder of nature!

No comments:

Post a Comment